Welcome to Summertime Saga Diane – Route & Walkthrough, where we will provide you all the steps to unlock all the scenes available
For other routes, walkthroughs, scenes, characters or endings check our Sumertime Saga Guide
Summertime Saga Diane – Requirements
$400, Strength 2 and also a library subscription
Summertime Saga Diane – Walkthrough
Working in the Garden – Diane’s route
- Go to Diane’s house > Diane’s garden, Diane’s shovel is broken, so go to your garage and take yours. Then help her in the garden, keep the cucumbers, eggplants, carrots and corns
- Wait 3 days and go to her garden again, after she gives you the delivery follow Maria to the storage room, then go back to the garden
- Wait another 3 days and go to her garden again, you have to lift the wheelbarrow
- Next day, go to the garden, take Diane to her bedroom and bring her a glass of water (kitchen)
- Next day go to Diane’s house and clean her garden, remove everything, then go to her bedroom. You have to buy the Bug Annihilator Spray (Mall > Consum-R) and clean the garden again.
- The next day go to Diane’s house, go to the kitchen and take what you need from the garden.
- The day after talk to Diane in the garden, and give her the tool she needs (kitchen counter)
Delivery guy – Diane’s route
- Wait 3 days and visit Diane, take the milk cartons (shed) and give them to Lucy (daycare), go to Diane’s bedroom and leave the money
- Wait 2 days and go to Diane’s garden, then meet Debbie in the evening in your house and give the pie to Diane, she is in the shed
- Next day go to Diane’s garden and work for her. Go to the shed and use the milk pump on the storage jug. Then make a cocktail for her, the recipe is in the kitchen. Then go to the garden and finally apply sunscreen on her back
- Next day meet Diane in ther garden
- After 2 days go to the garden and then to the shed for a scene. If you visit the shed again in the evening you will have another scene
- Next day spy Diane and Debbie in the Kitchen
- Next day meet Diane and she will ask you for another delivery. The milk cartons are in the shed, the go to the School > Principal Smith’s office > cafeteria, and go back with Diane
Living Together – Diane’s route
- The next day buy a sea trout (Pier > Captain Terry) and go to the kitchen
- The next day Diane ask you for help, she needs to build a barn. Go to Annie’s house, require the carpenter, take the hammer and the handsaw, finish your job and go back with Diane
- After 1 week, go to the kitchen, and then to the barn, where Richard gives you a part of a statue. Buy a milk jug (Mall > Consum-R, talk to Jane at the library and take the Breeder guide, finally give everything to Diane
- After 2 days, in the evening, go to the living room, then to your bed.
- Next day, go to the kitchen, then to the barn, go to the clinic. In the bathroom (2nd floor) you have an optional scene, then go back to the home entrance and talk to Diane.
- After 2 days meet Diane, go to the Pink store, take Ivy’s package, and give it to her. Be carefull in this step, don’t make her pregnant
Summertime Saga Diane – Bonus Scene
You have an optional scene with Diane & Debbie, but it requires having reached high levels of intimacy during Debbie‘s route
- Go to the landslady’s bedroom in the evening, after a discussion go back to your bedroom, accept Debbie’s invitation, and finally go to the kitchen next morning